The chief object of the system implementation is the control of forest clearance and transportation of wood products within the territory of Ukraine. The system will allow mapping on the electronic chart the cut-over areas, and get information on logged land. There is available control over the planting of new plants in the forest clearance zone with information on time, type and number of plants.
The hardware part (Figure 1):
The hardware part.
Additionally solved problems for this particular area:
- Identification by means of RFID scanner of wood marks on the clearance site with tying in the amount of sawed down wood products to the logging truck that will carry them from the cut-over area to the sawmill;
- Automatic calculation of the amount of carried timber by means of INSPECTOR software for each unit of equipment within any period;
- Placing to the electronic map all regional forest hunting ranges with information on relief and landscape. Creation of geo zone reservations, exclusion zones, regional forest-hunting sectors etc;
- Placing to the electronic map the clearance zones with maintenance of database on date of cutting down, planting new plants on the same site etc;
- Control over the execution by technical equipment the operations, indicated in transportation control and movement document;
- Passenger technical equipment, delivery of people, car traffic (control over the working shift of personnel, on site delivery of personnel control);
- Control of operating personnel by means of manual GPS tracking devices;
- Control over special vehicles operation.
The software part (Figure 2):
The software part.