The chief object of the system implementation is the control over crop harvesting and transportation of the crops to the point of storage and transportation.
The hardware part (Figure 1):
The hardware part.
Additionally solved problems for this particular area:
- Creation of web-monitoring center for combined harvesters, trucks, fire fighting vehicles and fuel-servicing trucks on the territory of Ukraine;
- Real-time control over treated area for harvesters;
- Control over fuelling, fuel consumption per ha in case of operating harvesting header and at idle. Control over the fuel consumption when moving from one place to another;
- Control of the fact of grain unloading;
- Control over the transportation of grain from the field to thrashing floor, from the thrashing floor to grain storage bin, from grain storage bin to the port;
- Control over the fuel receipt/issue by fuel-servicing truck. Delivery of fuel based on card system with maintenance of electronic registration;
- Reduce of the vehicles and agricultural equipment standing time;
- Control over the adherence to agricultural work technologies;
- Control over the adherence to the equipment operating specifications;
- Control over safekeeping of harvested crop and cargo;
- Planning of service and engineering maintenance of technical equipment.
The software part (Figure 2):
The software part.